GAME. is a past paced blend of devised theatre, live games and spoken word poetry. The show is aimed at GCSE and A Level English students, due to the creative use of poetry, but also has general appeal for anyone aged 16+. Some mild language.
- Space: a minimum of 4 square metres on a smooth, flat surface.
- Set: two 50cm wooden cubes, a small table and two stools, onstage sound system, a rotating podium and a line of rope stretching across the width of the space (to be tied to lighting rig/ curtain rail etc.)
- Get in/get out: 20-30mins required to get in. Approximately the same to get out.
- Lighting: largely adaptable. Requires full wash and blackout state. Some onstage lighting is used (operated by actors).
- Sound: one audio track, played from onstage sound system. Operated by actors.
- Seating: ideally end on, due to sightline issues. Intimate performance style. 80max capacity for ideal viewing.
- Team: two actors, no technical/front of house team (unless essential).
- Front of House: house to open approx 5mins before the start of the show. Each audience member is instructed at the end of the show to take a small, poker-chip-sized token.
Why not download the tech specs for all of our shows here:
Become an 'AndOn Friend
Watch this space for any upcoming performances of our thrillingly competitive roll-a-coaster of a show.
Alternatively, if you would like to book the show for your venue, send an email to Joshua at email@example.com with the booking request form below, or look at our show and workshop packages and offers.